4-day visit to Kenya
Do you have a short trip in Kenya? The following itinerary might give you an excellent experience and value for your money.
With an authentic approach, this unique Cultural and Safari experience with the Maasai gives you the best of Kenya. Amboseli National Park is one place to visit and see more animals you could ever imagine to see in one day. Remember, we can always make changes to the itinerary and meet your schedule. Following is the full itinerary and cost.
- Maasai Simba Camp, 3 nights
- Drive and hike Chyulu hills with Maasai warriors
- Amboseli National Park: Full day Safari. Breakfast with elephants is included
Cost from $699 per person for 3 nights (a minimum of 2 persons is required for this itinerary).
Cost is inclusive of the following:
- Full board accommodation at Maasai Simba Camp
- All cultural and adventure activities with the Maasai
- Morning and evening Safari walk lead by Maasai warriors
- A full day Safari to Amboseli National Park
- All ground transportation, including arrival and departure transfers to Nairobi airport
- All park entry fees, service charges, hotel taxes, government taxes, and levies
- Services of an experienced English-speaking guides and driver
- Guaranteed window seat in each vehicle with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography
- Free Wi-Fi/ Internet
See below for a full list of activities with this itinerary.
- Daily bush walking safari lead by the Maasai warriors
- Visit a Maasai village and experience the Maasai way of life
- Meet with Maasai village elders
- Meet with the Maasai Women Cooperative
- Visit the local school and village clinic
- Go on a full day safari to Amboseli National Park
Your visit with the village leaders, elders, women, herbalists and teachers will allow you to learn about every aspect of the Maasai way of life. The trip is truly authentic and customer satisfaction is our top priority. email@example.com. We would be delighted to share our world with you.
from visitng our area we also offer travellers the opportunity
to visit Game Parks and Reserves including, but not limited to Tsavo West Game Reserve, Maasai Mara Game Reserve, Lake Nakuru National Park
and more. Just let us know where else you'd like to visit and
we will take you there. Click to see full itinerary.
Simba Camp | P.O. Box 231 |
Emali, Kenya |
Simba Camp © All rights reserved
Best Tours of a Lifetime'' By National Geographic.
each image to enlarge
Family and group discount is available upon request. The discount only applies for a family of 4 and a group of 6 people and more.
close with wildlife and have memories of a life time.